Monday, June 23, 2014

Nic's

Our friend Danny found the coolest little joint in downtown Oklahoma today! We all piled into the car and drive to get some lunch! 

My boys matching... 

It was so cute, and little! I loved it! 

Seriously when I mean little, that's basically it! 

You walk in and you're greeted by this guy, who's flipping burgers, frying onions, and yelling out orders. I didn't know whether to feel intimidated or excited... Both were felt. It was so fun. 

Seriously, it went like this. We walk in and while we're still standing there..
Him: Can I get you some drinks? 
Us: Yeah, water, coke, water, coke 
We get our drinks 
Him: Alright, you guys want bacon? 
Us: yes, yes, yes, no 


Then we stood around till a couple spots opened up. 



Not only was the experience awesome, the food was even better. Best burgers. 


It was a beast of a burger, it comes with a fork!! Huge pattie, bacon, mushrooms, jalapeño (for Brett) cheese, lettuce, tomatoe, pickles, mayo, mustard, and the yummiest bun. I loved it and I'm not a burger girl. I loved it. So good. 


We stopped at SAMs on the way home and grabbed some Italian ice. Good day!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment