Wednesday, July 2, 2014

10months

My tiny babe, 
You're 10 months old! How did that happen so fast? You're the best thing that's ever happened! 
It's been such a fun month! You have taken your first few steps and every day you're getting better and better! I can't believe you're walking so soon :) 
It's been a fun month, filled with lots of laughs and excitement around your new accomplishments! 
You love to eat, you always want food! You really love Oreos! If I pull one out, you drop your binky so quick! It's so cute :) 
Daddy calls us his cookie monsters! 
You have grown so much this past month! Every time I pick you up, you feel bigger and heavier. I'm trying to soak up every minute I spend carrying you around, I know you'll soon want to be running by yourself! 
Your top teeth are both coming in together, it's been hard every couple weeks for a couple days. You just want me more. I love it and it's exhausting at the same time. You're such a sweet boy. I love how much you want me. Even if it's just sitting in the same room. You just want me near at all times. 
I love you little babe! You make me the happiest mama in the world! There's nothing else I'd rather do! Thank you for chatting with me and giggling with me! I love your kisses, your smell, your little hands and I just love you! So so much! 


















You're my favorite little sidekick! I wouldn't wanna be attached at the hip with anyone else! 

























No comments:

Post a Comment