Friday, August 29, 2014

12 Months

Deacon,
Um aninho, meu anjinho! I can't even believe you're already one year old! It seems like just yesterday we were snuggling you and giving you kisses at the hospital. You are such a special little boy. Such a sweet, gentle spirit. You've taught me so much every single day and I've never loved so much in m y life. Your daddy and I have loved every single part of this journey, it's seriously been the best year of our lives to date! You are such a patient little boy. Every part of your spunky personality is my favorite: The way you point at things with your middle finger and thumb touching, how excited you get when you see an Oreo, how you always, always want me to hold you and cuddle you to sleep, how you get so excited to see your daddy, the cute way you always want to lay down- no matter where we are, how easy it is to make you smile, how you love reading books, the way you walk and dance, how you love to give kisses, your love affair with your binkys, the sweet way your eyes light up when you look at me and Papai, how you love to make us laugh, your perfect little smile that shows your double chin, clapping all day long, and the best part, the sweet way you carry yourself. You're such a little angel, I don't know anyone who doesn't fall in love with you. I don't know what our lives would be like with out you. Te amamos muito! Você é a melhor parte da nossa vida!






























No comments:

Post a Comment