Monday, December 8, 2014

Catch up

                 OCTOBER

I got a haircut, bangs and an ombre❤️

We got a bike! It's been so fun and so
Good having two vehicles! Plus, Brett looks good on a bike ;) 


Brett's brother Brandon, is flipping a house! We've spent lots of nights helping. It's so crazy and exciting! Brett helps out a lot at the house, I mostly watch the girls. Which I loveeee. I love these munchkins. 


I mean, they are the cutest and sweetest girls. 

It's like I have 5 kids when I'm with them all. It's fun trying to figure out activities and making them all treats and dinner. 



Halloween🎃
I made Deacon's costume! Last minute but I'm pretty proud of myself :) I've always wanted to be that mom- sewing costumes and matching kids on Halloween! 



My Kendrick clan ❤️ trick or treating was super fun! D would grab two candy bars at every house all with one hand! It was a fun weekend with family, work and lots of chocolate! 

                 NOVEMBER 

My brother came to hang out with us for a couple weeks! It was fun and crazy. D loved all the attention! 


Someone snuck some cocoa powder.. He was so happy, it was so cute. 




             THANKSGIVING 

We went home for Thanksgiving! It was a fun 4 days. We cooked, ate, played games- Gillie ball was by far our favorite! Deacon was spoiled and the highlight of the trip for everyone, he's so loved on. 




I'm so thankful for my little family❤️ The best part of me and my favorite part of us - these boys! 



















No comments:

Post a Comment