Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Big boy at nursery

Life is just so fast. Life is just so short. And life is just so wonderful. It's so crazy how somedays seem so long but then all of a sudden it's already Thursday and then the weekend comes and it's over. 
Sometimes I get in this rut, and I think well it's okay, to watch Parenthood all week and do nothing else. Then other weeks I get into this busy, busy, busy rut and I just want to find a balance. Or more time in the day :) 


I keep think how fast life is because of that cute tiny human that lives with us. Deacon is 18 months next month! He went to nursery for the very first time this past Sunday. He loved it. It was so cute to watch him march in there and just start chatting and playing. 
I've heard so many stories and I've seen so many littles get to nursery and cry, or parents having to stay there with them and with Deacon, I honestly had no idea what to expect, but he did it so good that part of me wanted him to need me more. 
After dropping him off, I kinda kept thinking, that's it? That's all? 
Don't get me wrong, there's a big part of me that's so proud of him. He's just a confident and social little man, and that makes me so happy. I want him to always be that way! 
I also can't wait to not have to wrestle him the whole 3 hours of church. He gets to play, and be loud and no one will give us looks haha not like I cared, but he will be happier. 
When I picked him up, he didn't even want to leave until everything was put away, he then jumped up on me and waved everyone down our whole way to the car! 

He's so cute. So sweet, happy, bold, and his spirit just shines. I'm sooo grateful Heavenly Father picked me to be his Mamae. I feel so honored. 
I know me and Deacon were great friends up in heaven. Just by the way our spirits connect, we're so alike. I'm pretty sure we hoped we'd be sent down around the same time to keep each other in line! ❤️ Deacon, eu te amo muito! VocĂȘ nos traz tanta alegria! Obrigada por nos amar! Beijinhos 

No comments:

Post a Comment