Sunday, April 5, 2015

Spring Break :)


My familia had spring break this week and what better place to go than sunny St George? They also brought Deacon down, back to me!!! I missed him sooo much! 


         First things first- DIXIE ROCK 



                      POOL DAY 
It was freezing at first but after a couple laps and volleyball, it was so much fun. Deacon loved the water, he wanted to swim by himself the whole time haha 


Nothing I love more... These boys and swimming! 


           ZIONS NATIONAL PARK 



    Think he got enough?? This dude, he had a blue-ish tint to his face the rest of the day! 




I LOVE this lady! She's my favorite, my champion, my mama! I'm so grateful for her, for everything she does for me and my sweet family! She loves my Deacon like her own! 








Living the good life! Didn't have to walk one step!!! 


                     FAMILY SELFIE 


         These boys are my world! 




Daddy is teaching him young, always pick a lady flowers, everywhere you go! 















No comments:

Post a Comment