Saturday, August 16, 2014

To Utah We Go!


Surprise!!! We're back in Utah :) well, just me and Deacon. Brett and I decided it'd be the best thing for us to fly me home so I could spend time with my family and find a place to live! Brett's working long hours and living in a hotel, so it really wouldn't be any fun living by myself with no car! 
It's been such a fun couple weeks! We managed to surprise my family with my mother in laws help! I'm grateful she kept our secret ;) 


We were home for 3 days then off to the Hutchison Reunion at Bear Lake!  It's always so fun, we just missed Brett!! 

All the cousins loved on Deacon lots! 

          Deacon ate handfuls of sand! 


We went to the beach two days, he loved it all! Sand, wet sand and water. He couldn't get enough of the water, just wanted to splash and lay down in the water. He didn't want me to help him or hold his hand, he just wanted to crawl in the water. It was so cute, he drank lots of water. Oops. Such a fun couple days! 


He also loved the seagulls! Loved them! He'd chase them left and right :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment